MV - MarketVolume®
MV PLATINUM Package
Sign up for a "MV Platinum Package" and discover for yourself that everything we say about our indicators is true!
Watch the Big Players in Action:
With our volume indicators, you will be able to see how much money large professional traders and investors are putting into the market, and at what specific levels
Here is what you get:
Tools to Anticipate a Market Movement:
- Real-Time Volume Indicators for Major U.S. Indexes. We are the only source of real-time intraday volume charts and indicators for the major U.S. indexes and exchanges. Volume is the most important technical indicator. It tells what is really happening on an exchange or index at any given moment.
- Real-Time Advance & Decline Indicators. We are the only source of real-time advance and decline volume indicators for the major U.S. indexes and exchanges. Using our services, you can now analyze not only the NYSE, but also any of the major U.S. indexes.
- Trading Signals for Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). Sign up for a MV Gold Package and receive our index signals at no extra charge!
- Daily Market Outlook. Our daily Market Outlook includes an outlook for the short-, mid-, and long-term. The commentaries are based on an analysis of the volume patterns of major US indexes.
- Daily 100% Mechanical Advance/Decline Sentiment Report. This automatically-generated A/D Sentiment reports is based on the NYSE, S&P 500, DJI, NASDAQ 100 and Russell 2000 advance-decline volumes and issues data and will tell you how Bullish or Bearish the current mood is.
- Sophisticated Real-Time JavaVolume® Charts:
This took over four years to perfect MarketVolume®'s real-time volume indicators. These indicators remove the emotional factor from trading decisions. Rather than making impulsive decisions that are driven by fear and hope, traders can gain objective guidance from the force that moves the market - trading volume.
- Intraday History from 1997:
With an archive of intraday data, you will be able to back-test our indicators to see how well they performed in the past. This will assist you to make better trades in the future.
- Access to MarketVolume®'s indicators in Real Time:
You will have access to all of the indicators and technical studies to help you make informed decisions about the market.
Where can I find a list of indicators that are available with Platinum package?
MarketVolume® is the leader in providing information and technical analyses for U.S. indexes and exchanges.
Where can I find a list of technical studies that are available with Platinum package?
At present, MarketVolume® is the only source of advance-decline and volume-based technical indicators for U.S. indexes and exchanges. The complete list of all technical studies, including price, volume, breadth, volatility and other indicators can be found here.