MV - MarketVolume®
MV SILVER Package
Sign up for a "MV Silver Package" and you will be able to use the most popular in technical analysis price and volume based indicators for the most traded indexes. This package has been developed to provide access to maximum number of analytical tools required in index trading (ETFs, index options, ETFs options, eminis, etc).
Here is what you get:
Tools to Anticipate a Market Movement:
- Real-Time Volume Indicators for Major U.S. Indices. We are the only source for real-time intraday volume charts and indicators for the major U.S. indices and exchanges. Volume is the most important technical indicator; it tells the real story of what is happening on an exchange or index at any given moment.
- Daily Market Outlook. Our daily Market Outlook includes an outlook for the short-, mid-, and long-term. The commentaries are based on an analysis of the volume patterns of major US indices.
- Watch the Big Players in Action:
With our volume indicators, you will be able to see how much money large professional traders and investors are putting into the market, and at what specific levels.
- Sophisticated Real-Time JavaVolume® Charts:
It took over 4 years to perfect MarketVolume®'s real-time volume indicators. These indicators remove the emotional factor from trading decisions. Rather than making impulsive decisions driven by fear and hope, traders can take objective guidance from the force that moves the market - trading volume.
- Intraday History from 1997:
With an archive of intraday data, you will be able to back-test our indicators to see how well they performed in the past. This will assist you in making better trades in the future.
- Access to MarketVolume®'s indicators in Real Time:
You will have access to all of the indicators and technical studies to help you make informed decisions about the market.
What is the difference between your "MV Gold" and "MV Silver" packages?
The main difference between these two packages is that "Gold" subscribers will have access to all features of the "Silver" package PLUS they will have access to
- All indexes;
- Advanced technical studies, including all volume technical studies;
- Signals for Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), such as the QQQ, SPDRs, and the DOW.
Can I use the Silver package for emini trading?
We consider index charts to be more suitable for index futures trading then futures charts. The main emini indexes are available with the Silver package.
For example, the SP emini tracks the S&P 500 index and, if the technical indicators applied to the index point to a trend reversal, we think that the SP emini would rather follow the index trend, even if the same technical indicators applied to the emini pointed in the opposite direction.
While the same trend and price-based technical indicators applied to emini and index would generate similar signals, you might have different signals in the case of volume-based technical indicators, because index volume covers the volume of all stocks in the index basket and the emini volume covers only the emini.
Where can I find a list of indicators that are available with the Platinum package?
MarketVolume® is the leader in providing information and technical analysis for U.S. indexes and exchanges.
Where can I find a list of technical studies that are available with Platinum package?
MarketVolumeÃ‚Â® is the only source of advance-decline and volume-based technical indicators for U.S. indexes and exchanges. The complete list of all technical studies, including price, volume, breadth, volatility and other indicators can be found here.