Technical Analysis, Studies, Indicators:
Benefits of the MarketVolume®'s Proprietary Technologies
Today various types of stock market information are available online and the majority of online services provide information that is similar in nature and differs only in visual representation. In this aspect our charts are unique. They differ from other services because we provide information that is available nowhere else. Below we summarize a few points that make our charts unique.
- We are not just online chart providers. We have a professional stock market research team whose role is to develop new technologies that can be used in technical analysis and which will simplify the process of making a trading decision.
- We have developed modulated volume technology that enables one to use volume and advance decline-based technical indicators for intraday trading.
- We have developed a number of new technical indicators that combine price and volume based-technical analysis in easy-to-use single tools (single indicator).
- When you open our charts, you will not find just MACD, Moving Average and other commonly know technical studies. In addition, you will find PVO (Percentage Volume Oscillator), Advance/Decline Line, MVO (MarketVolume Oscillator), Selling and Buying Volume, TRIN, McClellan Oscillator and other technical indicators that are unique in nature and deliver valuable and timely stock market information.
- Our indicators are available not only for NYSE Composite Index, but for all major indexes and Exchanges (S&P 500, NASDAQ Composite, S&P 100, and NASDAQ 100, etc).
- Our proprietary indicators are perfect tools to spot changes in the stock market sentiment and to predict changes in trend direction.
- Our technologies are protected by patent and are available from us only.